Puppy Pudding Cups, A Valentine's Day Craft

Wanted to share RQ a Valentine's Day craft idea. These are good for those who can appreciate non-candy Valentine's perfect for a school snack time. They are easy  to make and don't require a lot of your time. I made 8 of them for Aviva's Girl Scout troop and it took about an hour. I don't know if I would make 21 of them for her Kindergarten class. That would be a bit time consuming but if you're wiling to put in the effort, then go for it you over achieving badass, you. This is my take on a similar pin I had seen of some pudding cups decorated to look like puppies. The original post utilized foam to make the ears/nose/mouth. I utilized whatever I had left over in my craft box. ;) Waste not, want not ok ok~  Originally I was going to make "LOVE MONSTERS" but thought puppies would be cuter. aaaand I'm all about the cute. Turning Snac Packs into characters is actually a thing lol You can look up robots, Minions, penguins etc. and yes, puppers. The ribbon I had on hand had the right look to give a "dog collar" illusion. I think any ribbon would have worked though.


[For this project you will need:]

-Pudding cups 
(any flavor, vanilla would have stood out more, I couldn't find but would have went for the chocolate kind with the light brown layer in the middle)

-pipe cleaners 
(again, any color but I used brown and a cream white)

-a sharpie marker 
(to draw on mouths)

-ribbon 

-googly eyes

-low temp hot glue gun
(AGAIN, A LOW TEMP GLUE GUN!)

-beads 
(I used heart shaped ones for the noses but pompoms would work too)

.............

Thats all! happy crafting.

signing off,
-BE MINE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviva's rainbow/paint party

A Vocabulary Parade

A Trip to the Asian Market