HUNNED DAZE-O-SKOOL

It's that time of the school year again:
100 Days of School!
Kindergarten was asking parents to send students to school as little old men and ladies ("100 year olds") This is something you could easily throw together on a whim. All it is, is a bit of dry shampoo, some makeup and a mix and match up of our wardrobe. I give you: Granny Aviva!
She loved it as much as I did. I forgot to add "crows feet" and forehead wrinkles, so don't forget those!! The glasses were some sunglasses that I didn't mind punching out the lenses. 





Notice the kitty cat skirt! Of course she had to take on the "Old Crazy Cat Lady" persona. We love cats, what can I say!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last year for Pre-K, the theme was make shirts that represent 100 days. Aviva requested
an alien shirt with 100 eyes after browsing similar ideas on the Pinterest~
Puffy paint markers, fabric glue and 100 googly eyes later and here we were:


Every time I look at it, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. I think I should have used bigger eyes because all the tiny black dots is inducing myself with mild trypophobia. If you don't know what that is, but feel a little tingly looking at the shirt, then I suggest you don't look it up. Google images trypophobia is relentless.


still cute doe


hope you're feeling 100 days inspired!

signing off,
-my toddler is saying "I'm poo poos"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviva's rainbow/paint party

A Vocabulary Parade

A Trip to the Asian Market